School Day Times
All children should come to school every day, on time and wearing the correct school uniform.
A uniform list is attached as a document at the bottom of this page.
The start of the day
- All children should arrive at school by 8:50am.
- Children in the Reception and Key Stage 1 classes need to lead straight into the building and go into their classrooms where their teacher and teaching assistants will be waiting to welcome them. If you need to talk to your child’s teacher please feel free to accompany them into their classroom and either speak to or arrange an appointment to meet the teacher.
- Children in Key Stage 2 need to line up in the playground in their class groups. All Key Stage 2 class teachers will be in the playground from 8.50am for informal discussions. If you would like a longer discussion with your child's class teacher then please make an appointment to see them.
The end of the school day
- School finishes at 3.15pm for all children. Children in Reception are dismissed from either the door to their classroom or from the South Hall. All other children are dismissed from the playgrounds.
- We will only release children to go with adults that we know are their parents or carers. If someone different to normal is going to be picking up your child you need to contact either your child’s teacher at the beginning of the school day or the school office during the school day in order that your child’s teacher can be told about any changes.
Break and lunchtimes
- At Rosetta we operate split break and lunchtimes in order that children can have the access to plenty of space and playground equipment needed to help them enjoy happy break and lunchtimes.
- Children in Reception have a morning break of fifteen minutes during the morning; and lunch between 12:00pm and 1:15pm.
- Children in Years 1 and 2 have a morning break between 10:30am and 10:45am; and lunch between 12:15pm and 1:15pm.
- Children in Years 3 and 4 have a morning break between 10:45am and 11:00am; and lunch between 12:00pm and 1:00pm.
- Children in Years 5 and 6 have a morning break between 11:10am and 11:25am, and lunch between 12:30pm and 1:30pm.