Single Equality Policy: Principles and Implementation
School Aims and Implementation
Rosetta School aims to provide children the opportunity to develop towards their full potential; academically, emotionally and socially:
- Providing the highest standard of education to enable children to acquire the skills, knowledge and concepts relevant to their future.
- Promoting an ethos of care, mutual respect and support, where effort is valued and success celebrated.
- Enabling children to become active, responsible and caring members of the school and wider community.
The school works towards these aims by:
- Promoting high quality learning and attainment.
- Providing a high quality learning entitlement and environment.
- Valuing each other and ourselves.
- Working in partnership with parents and the community.